Business and Service Plan
Glasgow Life’s Business and Service Plan for 2017 to 2018 sets out the key priorities for the year ahead.
The plan is based on the needs of citizens and visitors to the city, and outlines the activities and initiatives which we will undertake to achieve our vision. In addition, it sets out the major change programmes we are implementing to ensure that our organisation remains efficient and fit for purpose with a sustainable future. It also sets out planned activities in the context of Glasgow City Council’s strategic priorities and Glasgow Community Planning Partnership’s priorities.
Glasgow Life's Strategic Objectives
We will encourage participation, involvement and engagement in culture and sport for all:
- to enhance the health and wellbeing of people who live, work and visit the City
- to create an environment where enterprise, work and skills development are encouraged
- to provide opportunities for making positive life choices in a safe, attractive and sustainable environment
- to create a culture of learning and creativity that lets people flourish in their personal, family, community and working lives
- to enhance and promote the City’s local, national and international image, identity and infrastructure
- to demonstrate the ongoing improvement in the quality, performance and impact of the services and opportunities we provide.