Museums Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA)
|Mon||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Fri||11:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sat||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Sun||11:00am - 5:00pm|
GoMA is located in the centre of Glasgow. It contains four galleries, a café, a shop, a library and a tourist information centre.
We are a world class art museum and a place for people to gather, to learn and to share ideas. We display, borrow and collect artworks from around the world.
The GoMA Blog
The GoMA blog is an archive for information about our exhibitions and observations from the GoMA team.
Check us out on TripAdvisor or leave a review.
- Guide and assistance dogs are welcome
- There is wheelchair and pram access to all public areas using the lifts and there are free wheelchairs available to hire at reception
- If you have any further access requirements, please call us and we will try our best to accommodate them.
- You can find further access information for this venue on the DisabledGo website.
- If you use British Sign Language, you can watch a British Sign Language introduction to GoMA.
- Download a GoMA floor plan
- The building has free wifi
- Photography permission must be agreed with gallery staff. It is the visitor’s responsibility to ensure no copyright is infringed. The use of flash and tripods is prohibited
- There is a regular programme of special activities - see the What's On section for more details.
How to get here
The Gallery of Modern Art is located in the centre of Glasgow, just off Buchanan Street and close to George Square.
Use Traveline Scotland to plan your trip.
By train - the nearest trains are Queen Street and Central Station
By bus - any bus that routes through Glasgow city centre
By subway - St Enoch and Buchanan Street
- GoMA four star Visit Scotland visitor attraction
GoMA Exhibition Programme
The Gallery of Modern Art has five exhibition spaces presenting a changing programme of temporary exhibitions.Find out more